Thursday 25 October 2007

fodder

nosebag
 
breadcrumb trail
 
1.katie is great. katie is a princess in a fairytale. katie will grow up won day and marry a hamsom prince. they will sing on the beach together like they are dreaming. katie will have lots of horses and ride on horses and people will look at her wearever she goes. She will have lots of babies and dress them in pink if they are girl babies and blue if they are boy babies.
 
cheese on sprung trap
 
tuppence a bag
 
2.I don't know what I want to be when I am an adult but I hope to have a rewarding career. I am very interested in currant affairs and I watch the news regularly with my mother and father before we sit up at the table for tea. I would like very much to read the news but I would like to get an apropriate hairstyle first as it is simply very important to not get your hair in your eyes when you are reading from the teleprompter.
 
ketamine is a horse tranquilliser
 
give him pot pourri and he does perfume farts
 
 
3.I like wearing mummy's clothes. I'd like to be a mummy so I would have lots and lots of clothes to try on.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Answers: 1.Katie Price/Jordan, 2.Kate Adie, 3.Kate Moss
 
the taste of a human hand
 
 
 


Get free emoticon packs and customisation from Windows Live. Pimp My Live!

1 comment:

KCC said...

Well Done...Me! Or Me: Well Done. (??)