Monday 7 January 2008

my top ten favourite films of the year

1. On the 1st of January I told my dad I saw Blow Up recently. He told us stories about the 60s.
2. On the 2nd of January we watched Letter to Brezhnev on DVD. I want a face like Margi Clarke.
3. On the 3rd of January I saw a poster for a film by Michel Gondry with Jack Black and Mos Def
4. On the 4th of January we watched Doctor Zhivago on THREE DVDs and I left the room because things kept happening.
5. On the 5th of January I suggested playing Doctor Zhivago again on mute as visuals for the house party. We put a Siouxsie and the Banshees concert DVD on instead.
6. On the 6th of January we watched If... on TV. In bed I felt good and strange.
7. On the 7th of January I bought a Jane Fonda tea towel
8.
9.
10.


She said what? About who? Shameful celebrity quotes on Search Star!

No comments: